Hello there! We at WebsitesAdvice hope that you are doing okay despite the ongoing pandemic. With the onset of COVID-19 that affected businesses worldwide, we are forced to shift to the what we call “new normal”. It forced us to do almost all things without the need for close contacts to alleviate the spread of the virus.
Webinar marketing is a vital plan for B2B businesses, and many consumer brands are also turning to it for their own B2C marketing efforts. Particularly right now–with COVID-19 pushing so many companies to transfer in-person events and sales meetings into a virtual environment. Webinars give you the chance to develop a more intimate relationship with your audience, get deeper into the issues that concern them, and build your brand as a place where people can come to get important info. Nonetheless, we ‘re not here to think about what makes a great webinar here today. Alternatively, we ‘re going to run through some of the best webinar marketing platforms available now to get your own webinar strategy up and running. We ‘re going to run through the features, pros and cons of each platform, plus a brief explanation of what each platform is best suited to–all you need to choose the right webinar platform for your needs.
Demio is one of the best webinar platforms available today. While many other platforms are outdated and have failed to keep up with the times, Demio offers a modern and powerful platform. Unlike many webinar platforms, which offer automated or live webinars, Demio offers both, as well as an option for hybrid mixes of pre-recorded and live recordings. At Venture Harbour, we use automated webinars for many of our ventures. As you can see below in the far column, we were able to double the percentage of attendees on our webinar from 39% to 80% by switching from live webinars to automated and hybrid ones.
- “Stay Registered” series: Enable people to sign up for an ongoing series of webinars once.
- Private Chat: Users have the option of sending private messages to event coordinators or public messages that are available to everyone.
- Branded Registration Page: To keep things in harmony with your brand.
- Like Live Replays: Automate replays of your webinars to build mailing lists.
- Analytics: Insights about your webinar results.
Marketers who want to have a dedicated webinar platform with automatic replays but put more emphasis on live events. Eventually, for non – profit and educational organizations that have been forced to operate online due to coronavirus, Demio gives these businesses a 50 % discount.
Of all the tools in this post, WebinarNinja gives Demio the biggest run for its money. Used by the likes of AppSumo, BareMetrics and John-Lee Dumas, WebinarNinja have nailed all of the little details that you wished for in a webinar platform. From integrations with every major CRM system, to timed offers, and built-in email notifications, WebinarNinja is designed to do one thing extremely well; Help you convert attendees into customers. The platform is extremely well-designed, and while many webinar software platforms skimp on their landing pages, WebinarNinja offer a beautiful variety to choose from.
- Paid Events: Carry out free webinars or pay virtual summits
- Ad Tracking: Insert your Facebook Ad tracking pixel
- Automated & Hybrid Webinars: Run fully automated replays on a schedule, or combine live elements with pre – recorded ones.
- Integrations: Integrate with over 1,000+ apps via Zapier
- Multiple Presenters: Have one or multiple presenters
- Analytics: Reporting about your performance on your live webinar.
Frankly, it’s another great option for marketers and businesses looking for a modern and reliable webinar platform. If you’re running a small webinar for under 100 attendees, WebinarNinja is slightly more competitive on price, but if you’re running a virtual summit or have a larger audience up to around 500 users, we would recommend Demio. If you’re running a webinar even larger than that, or require extremely low-latency, our next option may be an even better option.